These are the most popular questions – don’t mind asking for elaboration
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSGathered with care
1. Check-in time?
As a rough guide, the check-in time is after 15 a.m. Let us know your arrival time in case you schedule and early check in we‘ll do our best to have your room available.
2. Check-out time?
As a rough guide, the check-out time is before 10pm. If you plan a late check out kindly let us know your departure time, we’ll our best to satisfy your needs.
3. Is Reception open 24 hours?
The our villas do not have a reception, but the owners will be happy to help you!
4. Which languages are spoken at Divine & Dream Villas?
5. Are all of the Villas rooms are en-suite?
All of our Villas rooms are en-suite All bathrooms come equipped with a shower.
6. Did our Villas have secure booking engine ?
You can book secure online with WebHotelier .Dream Villa Booking Engine,
7. Are tea and coffee-making facilities, and shampoo and shower gel, available in every Villa?
A kettle, cup and saucer, and sachets of tea, coffee, milk and sugar are available in every one of our Villas. Shampoo and shower gel are provided at the Divine & Dream Villas. They may be requested from the Housekeeping Department in the Divine Villa& Dream Villa.
8. Are hairdryers, universal adaptors and fridges available at all of your Villas?
All Villa come equipped with a hairdryer. Alternatively they can be borrowed from the Housekeeping Department at any one of our Villas . Universal adaptors are also available at all Villas.
We are more than happy to answer